Carton Sealing Tape
|SKU||tape size||Tape Type||Rolls/ Case||Tape Color||Price||Volume Pricing||Add to Cart|
|16CST2110C||2" x 110 yds.||1.6 Mil.||36||Clear||$48.13||$46.20||$45.24||$42.84|
|CST3110C||3" x 110 yds||1.7 Mil.||24||Clear||$54.78||$52.59||$51.49||$48.75|
|19CST2110C||2" x 110 yds.||1.9 Mil.||36||Clear||$54.50||$52.32||$51.23||$48.51|
|20CST2110C||2" x 110 yds.||2.1 Mil.||36||Clear||$56.50||$54.24||$53.11||$50.29|
|20CST3110C||3" x 110 yds||2.1 Mil.||24||Clear||$58.60||$56.26||$55.08||$52.15|
|CST0205520CL||2" x 55 yds.||1.9 Mil.||18||Clear||$19.95||$19.15||$18.75||$17.76|
For volume/bulk pricing and lower LTL rate quotes call 800-878-7703 or fill out the form here.
Shipping Packing Tapes
As sturdy as today’s corrugated boxes has become, they cannot protect the content if not sealed properly. In general, there are two main factors to be mindful of when it comes to damages to the content of shipping boxes; the shift of the objects in the box and improper sealing of the box. The void-fill agents like Bubble Rolls, Packing Paper, and Packing Peanuts are designed to eliminate or reduce the shift of the contents of shipping boxes. While using quality packing tapes to seal the boxes properly will reduce the risk of them opening during the transit and storage.
Quality Packing Tapes For Shipping Boxes
There are literally hundreds of different packing tapes sold in many stores from the Dollar Stores to moving supplies companies. There is an obvious difference between a $1.00 and $5.00 Packing Tape and that’s quality. Because the lower-priced tapes are much shorter and lack quality, there is not that much saving in buying cheap Packing Tapes. Most of FloridaBoxes Packing Tapes are offered in either 55 or 110 yards and thickness of 1.6 to 2.1 Mil. Which are by far longer and stronger than the low quality cheap Packing Tapes. There are other advantages to quality Packing Tapes that will easily justify the slightly higher cost of them.
- Strength of Packing Tapes – The thicker Packing Tape means the stronger Packing Tape and their strength is represented by bigger Mil or Millimeter of thickness. Typical Shipping Boxes with lightweight contents can be sealed perfectly with 1.6 Mil Packing Tapes. Although the 1.6 Mil tapes are the less thick tapes they are still much stronger than typical cheap tapes sold in stores. For larger Shipping Boxes or when packing heavy objects in any size boxes, use of the 2.1 Mil Packing Tapes highly recommended.
- Acrylic Adhesive – The acrylic adhesive of the Packing Tapes offered by FloridaBoxes attaches perfectly to corrugated boxes and other surfaces. The acrylic adhesive also works great in extreme heat and humidity while the adhesive cheaper tapes will fall apart resulting in failing to properly keep the boxes sealed.
- Smooth Release – The top-quality Packing Tapes by Florida Boxes releases smoothly making them easy to use.
To summarize the importance of the quality of Packing Tapes, there are two different functions for any tape to deliver:
- Shipping – Each shipping box will go through many different stages to get from point A to point B. Each stage bears the risk of damages to the shipping boxes due to accidents, drops and rough handling. A proper Packing Tape should withstand multiple handling points without giving up.
- Storage – The storage of the Shipping Boxes, on the other hand, does not subject boxes to mishandling but the heat and humidity in the storage area is the peril to deal with. A good Packing Tape is designed to tolerate the long term effects of the heat and humidity on the tape. The adhesive applied to these tapes should be able to resist the adverse effects of the heat and humidity which are associated with long term storing of the Shipping Boxes.